Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crysis 2 Limited Edition Not Activating Fix

Been hammering ideas to get Crysis 2 Limited Edition working. I have activated the code but had little success finding a solution to getting my bonus content unlocked.  I  believe the issues revolves around the Crysis 2 Demo, as there were issues with account creation back when I made the mycrysis account.

Oddly enough I can log in with a different username and yet both accounts show my bonus content unlocked in the Purchase history.

To quote it - Crysis 2 Limited Edition Bonus Unlock Purchased

Even have confirmation email yet no level 5, no nothing. This is hours later now.

Will post a working solution as soon as I have it, stay tuned.

Please let me know if you are having the same issue !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PS3 no bonus content shows up after download/install

gun skin
level 5
and holographic sight

none there

kbwoodard said...

Me too, nothing, what's up?