Thursday, April 14, 2011

Unable to log in please try again battlefield bad company 2 pc FIX

Getting the annoying "Unable to log in please try again" error on Battlefield Bad Company 2 for the PC ?

I have finally discovered the fix to this most annoying of issues.

This issue seems to happen randomly when ea servers get overloaded, you get locked out in a sense.

The fix is quite simple, log in with wrong password a few times, then log in using correct one.

Failing this the guaranteed fix is slightly different. Log in a few times with wrong password, then have ea reset your password to something else. Then log in with new password.

This has worked for me the two occasions this has happened, so hope this has helped!!

See you on the battlefield!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WORKS! THANKS!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

thank you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments, I appreciate you taking the time to do them.

Glad this has helped.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, this actually worked. Thanks!

Unknown said...

You can also simply take off your remember password tickbox. You will have to login manually each time but it works to.

emericask8ter191 said...

PLEASE HELP
I have battlefield bad company 2 for my mac and everything works fine on it untill i try to play online multiplayer. I first log in to my EA account, thats all fine, then it asks me to enter in my serial key. I enter it in, then it says Unable to log in, please try again!!??? What do i do from here? is there a fix??? i want to play online reallllyy baddd
PLEASE HELP
Alex

Anonymous said...

Thanks man! Worked perfectly!

Nicolas Flores Ulriksen said...

NO men can you help me ? :(

Anonymous said...

damn, you are genius, works 100%, thank you very much :-) cya on bf :-P

Unknown said...

this is not working for me man..........