Thursday, May 10, 2012

How to uninstall FlyVPN

Recently I discovered FlyVPN was still on my computer after seeing it in the bottom right of the screen on the network icon. It was a selectable connection and there seemed no way to remove it, the only option was to connect to it. Having already run the uninstall that came with the program I had assumed it was gone completely this was sadly not the case. To fully remove simply do the following:

Open network and sharing center, this can be done quickly be using the network icon at bottom right of your screen.

On left side of the window click on Change adpater settings. You should see FlyVPN, simply delete it and FlyVPN will be completly gone. This of course assuming you have also uninstalled the program using the normal methods.

Hope this helped.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much, i tried really much, but your way helped me

Big thanks !

EddY

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. I don't think I would have figured this out on my own. Appreciate the easy guide.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. I don't think I would have figured this out on my own. Appreciate the easy guide.

Anonymous said...

Worked Straight away! Thanks very much! 'Best/Quickest solution ever!' lol :D