Wednesday, May 4, 2011

coldturkey49‬‏ Missing in Action !

UPDATED - COLDTURKEY49 IS BACK.

http://pottah.blogspot.com/2011/07/coldturkey49-returns.html

I don't know about you but I was shocked to discover coldturkey49‬‏ YouTube account randomly closing with no warning, reason or explanation. This seems totally out of character for him, I really am so surprised.

At the very least I would of expected him to do a farewell video and leave his amazing videos up for other users to enjoy, but sadly this is not the case.

His videos are amazing they will be sadly missed, I have been watching them all since the Warhammer days. Thankfully I got the chance to play some League of Legends with him in his early League of Legends days, was good times on teamspeak.

I hope you will join me in saying "Please come back man!" and/or explain why the sudden disappearance lol.

No comments: