Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Home Delivery Network - Review - Avoid this company

This company is terrible, they consistently do not bother to locate addresses. The drivers are likely self employed and paid per delivery and as such if like me you live a bit outside the normal track you wont get your item.

The drivers simply say "incorrect address" and go to an easier delivery.

I have had the misfortune of 5+ items being sent by these useless couriers, and each time I am forced to wait in only to find out at 3pm, its back in depot, labelled INCORRECT ADDRESS.

To be clear the address given to the company is correct and full. Even includes the road its off, and in my case there are only 2 houses at the postcode. So must be soo damm hard to find one of two properties off a 50 yard road.

On the latest failed delivery I was rang the next day and had one of there staff confirming my address, the conversation was more or less me saying yes thats correct. Low and behold its 4pm now and my item is tracked as INCORRECT ADDRESS again.... having phoned them now it will apparently arrive tomorrow. Taking bets to it turning up on this third attempt, Smart money is on it NOT turning up.

I strongly advise you do NOT use this company, and be careful if you have to ring them its 10p per minute and full of lots of automated none sense.

UPDATE - They informed me it would arrive today and took my mobile phone number incase any issues arose. Well its 4pm and the parcel never even left the warehouse today and no calls to my mobile.

Update - Item arrived 23rd, item was dispatched on 15th and ordered on 14th. Not very good when paid for first class delivery.

The package was severely crushed on one corner, thankfully no damage to item.

Pathetic company, avoid at all costs.

No comments: